ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autopia Delivery....

Titanium 182 full fa
soz no piks yet....

PC arrived, with loadsa heads, der wunder buffing towels and sonus detailing towels....they even gave me some sfx1 and 2 FOC....Bonus

Got my SSR2 and 2.5 from polished bliss so nearly ready to roll...

Trans should be here today.... roll on the weekend....

any other suggests on products?

Cheers Shaun (182_blue) for your help ordering.

106 GTi
Nice one, Glazes like Clearkote Vannilla Moose Hand Glaze and Red Machine Glaze work really well by PC.

Or if you are going down the Autoglym route, Super Resin works well with it.

Titanium 182 full fa
yeh got loadsa srp Rich so will be going down that road, what do u think of the SSR2 and 2.5 poorbooys stuff, just i have some friends cars lined up to do.

would you use vanilla moose or red machine instead of srp Rich?

106 GTi
SSR 2 and 2.5 are my go to Swirl Removers. Prefer 2.5 to Megs 83.( mental note order some more 2.5 later lol! ) Worked preoperly you can go straight from a cutting pad to wax using SSR 2.5 even on dark colours. Though for more gloss and depth I follow with Megs 80 or Optimum polish.

If using EGP, I use with SRP first.

If using UPP, Poorboys EX-p or Wolfgang Sealants, I use the VM and/or RMG.

Titanium 182 full fa
Thanks for that Rich, think i'll stay with what i no. autoglym.

So ssr straight to srp then egp i think?

106 GTi
I would go for the SSR 2 first and see how that works, if that does the job straight to the SRP.

106 GTi
I have never changed mine from the stock one on 4,5,6 inch whatever pads.

Getting the pad dead center is the is the key, I only ever get vibrations when its not quite spot on.

Titanium 182 full fa
yeh cheers shaun, cant wait to use it this weekend, gonna give the missus car a goin over b4 i touch mine.... will try and get some before and after piks up on here (but its a pug) so maybe better on detailingworld....dont wanna affend the clio boys...

cool mate, do put some pics up, and yeh DW maybe a better option to post, ps i assume everything was all import duty free ?

Titanium 182 full fa
yeh all fine mate.. had no import duty at all...have you tried the sfx1 and 2 polish? the supplied some foc for the delay in the order...

if your ever down in Newquay area of cornwall pm me and i'll repay the favour for a couple of beers...:drunk:

the polish is not the most popular, but its still ok, deffo worth trying, and no bother with the help, just post some pics on DW for me when its done