ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatics

Impreza Turbo

Right you have two choices

1, buy an automatic
2, adapt a manual

The reasons for the above, right lower amputation.
bare in mind autos are dearer to buy, but adaptions cost a packet too, and yuo have to learn how to use the adaptions in an emergency.

Before anyone asks, yes i have had my lower right leg amputated, long story.

7.6cc :D

Id buy an automatic, a lot less trouble than adapting one.

My parents have always had automatics (because theyre lazy) and not had any trouble buying or selling on.

Ziel Nurburgring

Are you looking at performance or just a std clio? Or are you asking in general terms?

Impreza Turbo

my current clio is a motability owned car, so i am in the process of saving so i can buy my very own clio.
A bog standard 1.4 would do me, afterall with all the mods that can be done, i can always add a couple of BHP.

Impreza Turbo

Ideally the next car would be a Clio, but i only seem to be able to find 1.4s secondhand, within my price range.
Ideally id have a 1.6, does anyone know if there is much difference in the performance?