ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autolead or Connect2UK

Im about to buy an adapter for my sony head but not sure which one to get. Do they both do the same - inc with the output to remote display?
As I understand, you have to remove the dash to fit the Autoleads one but not when fitting the C2UK?
Anyone have any of these leads - comments, opinions?
Thanks

Thanks for the info - just a quick question - what kind of info do you get on the remote display and are you using a cd-changer or anything?

You get exactly same as on radio display, even cd text scrolls. Traffic and AF light up property too. Cd changer plugs in to the connects 2! Pretty simple, just expensive!

How much was it if you dont mind me asking. Thinking of getting one for me clio when i get a minidisc headunit.

Hi there,

Do you know where I can get the connects2 adaptor, I already have an autolead adaptor with a Sony headunit but it doesnt work the remote display. The connects2 one sounds a lot better

I hear that if I buy the Sony MP3 changer the ID3 tags will not display on the remote display - anyone know anything about this?