ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AUTOGLYM?????

PH2 172
I was just wondering if AUTOGLYM do a car cleaning product that is like the speed detaler that MEGUIRS make so that when i clean my car and go to shows i can get any bugs and dust of my car. If not does anyone know of a company who does thanks alot.

PH2 172
what is it in a bottle and u spray it on i thought the instant show shine was for interior plastics or si that different stuff

106 GTi
Instant Show Shine does not really compare to a proper Quick Detail Spray. It will not safely remove an light dust, is more for wiping of streaks etc after a wash. I would not use it at a show to replace a wash.

The Megs Speed Detailer would be a better option, that said there are much better quick detail sprays out there in value for money and results.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/detailing-sprays/cat_18.html

My money would go on either:

Meguiars Last Touch
Sonus Carnauba Spritz
Clearkote Quikshine

PH2 172
I like the look of the Sonus and Clearkote stuff and there polish might have to get the credit card out and start ordering for the show season.