ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autoglym High Definition Wax

Elise S1 B&C 140
Has anyone used the above, am going to detail my car this weekend (weather permitting) Have the Meguires quick clay kit, Using Autoglym SRP, then Autolym EGP, then was going to use the above.

Any thoughts

Cheers Rich

Evo
Go over that again lol :S

I thought you just washed the car then stuck the high def wax on lol, have i been doing something wrong?

Elise S1 B&C 140
One other thing is the SRP ok to put on with machine, and whats the best application for the egp, i know the HDW is best by hand.

Cheers

I used it for the first time last week on the 182. Ive never used wax before, but it certainly seems to be doing what waxes do!!
Very impressed, and all the kit that comes with it is really handy too!

N/A Currently
i've been told the HD Wax is really gd for a deep shine, i'll be lookin into it - any ideas on cheapest place to get it from?

For EGP, I use the perfect polishing cloths (from AG) and, as above, just work in straight lines. And dont be tempted to put too much on either :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You cant beat the SRP EGP method imo. So hard wearing. Do this, then top off with HD.

106 GTi
SRP works fine with a Polishing or Finishing pad by machine. Better than it does by hand IMO.

The EGP get it on nice and then with a foam hand pad.

I am undecided on the HD wax, wacked a coat on the GTi yesterday, leaves a nice finish, easy enough off, but there are much easier waxes to apply. Not one I will re buy when it's gone to be honest.

I've got some AG HD wax in the cupboard, haven't had time to try it out yet. But I couldn't turn it down at £20 a box ;)

LOL only got one... Did I say £20? Meant to say £30! Cough cough ;)

Donny / kully - I'll see if I can get anymore... Let me know