ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autoglym : Anyone used these products ??

05 IO 182 cup
Ello

Bored today so went to see the thieves at Halfords earlier - have been using super resin polish for a while now but fancied a change, the SRP gives a good overall finish but i seem to have to put quite a bit of the autoglym extra gloss protection on afterwards to give the car a deeper shine.

today i got

Autoglym ultra deep shine (Polish)
Autoglym perfect polishing cloths
Autoglym hi tec finishing cloth

going to give the car a good once over tomorrow using the above after a nice 2 bucket wash in AG bodywork shampoo conditione.

anyone used the above ??? comments ?? - also going to order some of that dodo juice orange wax as well - someone did their trophy with the wax recently to very nice results

used the deep shine mate, not sure if it'll suit ur car, keep it for the winter tho. u need to get the aqua wax.

when your free n dirty bring her round n we'll clean it with the aqua wax n see what u think

Dodgy one
What colour car have you got, I use Collonite on my artic and its great, This was Pre polish when i picked it up from the dealers but a layer on teh top

IMG_1107.gif

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
use the extra gloss protection instead of ultra deep shine its easier to use and lasts slightly better, just use a wax over the top. As for cloths iirc they are good not the best but will do a good job

05 IO 182 cup
coolio - the cars inferno (shut it) will give it a whirl anyway tomorrow so we shall see - yeah the extra gloss protection does give a nicer finish.

bit of a novice on whats best to use on my current motor, defo going to get some orange crush ordered as have heard nothing but good things - any cleaning gurus on here who can advise what products would be best to get the inferno shining (polishes waxes etc)

who makes the aqua wax naith - will check out the I4detailing website when i order my dodo juice - not everyday you say that in a sentence

aqua wax is auto glym, i got some ere that u can try mate, i need some tyre paint to so give us a txt tomo n we'll sort out a clean for next week or summit :)

106 GTi
Ditch the UDS it's not that great. Infact it is fairly shite TBH!

Go for the Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection topped with a nice Carnuba Wax.

You may need something to use first with some more bite if the paint has defects that need correcting.