ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Wipers ...... again

Clio 182
Hi brought a 172 last weekend. I have spent the last few days ironing out all the little problems. Down to one thing that isnt working, my auto wipers.

I have read the hand book and other threads on here and know im opperating them correctly, turning the wipers off then down one click to put them on auto. This only seams to put them on intermittant as if they dont have an auto function they stay at the same speed and dont stop when it stops raining. Any ideas why???

Titanium 182
has it got the correct windscreen in ? daft question but i cant afford to replace mine with a rain sensing one so im putting a normal one in mine.

Its a possibility =]

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Could be right ! Maybe your windscreens been replaced at some stage and doesn't have the sensor .

Clio 182
Yea im sure it has the correct screen, i have the sensor above the mirror and you can see it from the outside, it is loose though. so yea mabey its not making proper contact i will stick it back properly and see if that solves it.

Clio 182
looks good thanks i will give that a go tomorow hopefully it will do the trick. better go get me some liquid ibuprofen then!!