ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Pro Motorsport in Cheshire - any reviews or ayone used them?

Clio 200 Cup
Thinking of getting a gloss black vinyl roof wrap for my clio 200. Auto Pro Motorsport in Cheshire have quoted me £99 + VAT.

Has anyone used them before? Any positive or negative experiences?

clio 182 ff cup
I haven't heard of them but the price sounds pretty good. I had my clio wrapped in carbon fibre look vinyl and it looks awesome. Should last for about 7 years. There isn't much that can go wrong so I would go ahead with it.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
As above very difficult to f up,

Guy down the road from me used to do it, still drives a M5 wrapped in matt blue carbon.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
APM are very good. Kev who runs it even wrapped a car live at a show not long ago. He does loads of the time attack stuff and has some very nice cars in.

Clio 200 Cup
Thanks guys. I'll get it booked it in. Hoping to add a GT spoiler in gloss black as well.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Because the brake light is built into the spoiler, you need a new bootlid to mount it to, the cup spoiler and other options use the standard brake light.

ah, you'll have to let me know how they are, I've been meaning to pop in. They're next to a climbing centre I use.

are you getting the lower section of the front bumper vinyld too?

634705296757206592_renault_clio_rs_akrapovic-3.jpg

Clio 200 Cup
Because the brake light is built into the spoiler, you need a new bootlid to mount it to, the cup spoiler and other options use the standard brake light.

ah, you'll have to let me know how they are, I've been meaning to pop in. They're next to a climbing centre I use.

are you getting the lower section of the front bumper vinyld too?

From what other users on here have said, they seem like a professional company and will do a good job. Been very efficient when dealing with them so far via email. I know it's not much but they have definitely created a good first impression.

Didn't know it was possible to do the lower front bumper but that photo does look great.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
A lot of 200 owners get that bit wrapped. Looks brilliant.

Sorry if this is cheeky but will you ask how much a 1000mm x 500mm or so of matte metallic yellow would be?

debating whether to wrap or spray my dash inserts

Clio 200 Cup
A lot of 200 owners get that bit wrapped. Looks brilliant.

Sorry if this is cheeky but will you ask how much a 1000mm x 500mm or so of matte metallic yellow would be?

debating whether to wrap or spray my dash inserts
When I get it done (probably in about 2 weeks) I could ask then but you could just use their contact form online. In my experience, they emailed back pretty quickly.
http://www.autopro-motorsport.co.uk/contact-us.html