ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto lights

mk3 Clio 1.4 16v
So i'm led to believe my car has auto lights etc - 2007 mk3 1.4 16v clio dynamique

it has the 'Auto' writing on the end of the stalk, and the book says to hold it in for 4 seconds when the engine is on, it'll beep and the auto lights will be enabled, sounds easy huh.

It also says that using lights manually will temporarily override the auto function, but not permanently de-activate it.. i bought the car in March, and haven't yet figured out what the issue with mine could be. Could it be faulty wiring, or is the car just not equipped with auto lights?

mk3 Clio 1.4 16v
What happens when you press and hold the button?
absolutely nowt. Suppose i'll check the sensor at the rear view mirror after work, its baffling me why the stalk has the word "Auto" if the function isn't there, with it being the Dynamique model I thought it would have it too.

Digsey

ClioSport Club Member
  182FF
I think on mine if you turn in to auto then off twice quickly it beeps and activates/deactivates them?

infact its a mk3, i have no idea sorry haha