ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Lights/Wipers

RS Clio 182
On purchase back in October my 1*2 had working auto headlights and wipers, it no longer does. I'm guessing the best place to start is with the fuse?

Does anybody know where i find this and possibly have any other advice on what could be the problem?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
have you checked you've not just turned the auto lights off?

RS Clio 182
I'm tempted to give you an 'of course' with some kind of angry smiley but I wasn't aware that you could turn them on and off. I shall read the manual. :eek:

The old fiesta I used to have didn't have any of the toys the clio has I must admit i struggle to cope with it all :rolleyes:

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I don't have a sport, but if you read the manual you should be able to find a section about these. Iirc you should hear a "beep" to let you know that the settings have been changed.

If this fails, consult your manual to see which fuses are which inside the fuse box (side of the dash just inside the passanger side), could just be a blown fuse.

B

Bucko

Turn the lights on and off a couple times in quick succession, i think that's how i turned mine off by accident a while back.

Da

Less
Auto lights - ignition on and the switch side lights on/off twice. You will then hear the beep.

Auto wipers - wiper stalk in position 1, this is auto-off every time you start the car so you will need to return stalk to position 0 then back to 1 to reactivate them.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Auto lights - ignition on and the switch side lights on/off twice. You will then hear the beep.

Auto wipers - wiper stalk in position 1, this is auto-off every time you start the car so you will need to return stalk to position 0 then back to 1 to reactivate them.

That's the one!