ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Citrus Power: Review

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
So the next product arrived for review:

u6y9a5e2.jpg

Opened it up to find:

6egapu7u.jpg

What the manufacturer say:

Citrus Power: Bug & grime remover

Make light work of bugs on the front of your car with Citrus Power bug & grime remover, and take care of road grime from the grubbier areas too without removing or effecting car wax or paint sealant layers. Here at Auto Finesse we aim to create the ultimate car care products, Citrus Power is one of the first pre wash solutions that is LSP safe, its gentle but effective formula removes bugs and grime with ease and without scrubbing or deteriorating your car wax or sealant layers, safe for use on paintwork, glass, plastics and more. Its also ideal as a gentle cleaner to care for sealed or polished wheels.

The Test vehicle, my unprotected, very dirty 3 week old Juke Nismo:

gameme4a.jpg

nejajeda.jpg

za7ahuju.jpg

ujy7yvug.jpg

4y5a5ure.jpg

As you can see the car is filthy, so every panel was treated to a liberal spray of Citrus Power diluted 50/50 with some water in the hope it would lift the grime without me having to put much effort in to cleaning the car.

9usa9ehy.jpg

ude3e2uq.jpg

eda8ydub.jpg

This was allowed to dwell for 5 min before Jet Washing off.

e5u3esem.jpg

eqa9eda6.jpg

Leaving a pretty clean looking car.

pejutajy.jpg

Not having touched the car at all with anything other than the jet wash I'm pretty impressed, if I'm honest if it was my own car rather than the firms, I would have gone over with 2BM wash to ensure any road film I'd missed with the jet was cleaned off but for a wash that took no more than 2 min the results were impressive and have better results than Demon Shine RDS that I'm used to using.

It's certainly a product worth having on your armoury, especially in the winter months where road grime quickly builds.

Cost wise Vs volume used, as it's winter and the car was very dirty if you used this liberally it could work out to be a little expensive, in the summer months however using it as a bug remover it will last forever (not forgetting it can be diluted as well).

The car was then finished off with Carpro Hydr02 again because I was feeling lazy (it's going to get a coat of Spirit soon)

qumypa6e.jpg

yse9a7az.jpg

http://youtu.be/uB13V0Z70dM

Last edited: