ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto electrician required near Eastbourne, East Sussex

Clio 172 cup
OK So I went and re-tested this morning.

Cyl 1 175
Cyl 2 185
Cyl 3 172
Cyl 4 175

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Clio 172 cup
Hi Guys,
So finally had some time to take another look at the clio today and it appears there is definitely a wiring fault as moving the fuse box allowed it to crank over and not stop unlike what it was doing, cracking for a few turns and stopping.

I think I need to find help on this one. Need to find someone local that can assist!

PH2 172
Hi Guys,
So finally had some time to take another look at the clio today and it appears there is definitely a wiring fault as moving the fuse box allowed it to crank over and not stop unlike what it was doing, cracking for a few turns and stopping.

I think I need to find help on this one. Need to find someone local that can assist!

Plenty of Auto Electricians touting for business in East Sussex/Eastbourne.(Google).
172 fuse/wiring box uses much the same connectors as all models 1.2 up.
Water running down from the chassis side wiring into the big white multi pin connector causing corrosion seems to be the common probem.
Ring a few till you find one that can quote with confidence.