ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto adjusting lights

clio ph2 172
Hi all,

My passenger headlight alignment was miles out on the way home tonight, got had a look and the little motor thing for auto adjusting was hanging out the back of the headlight....:S, my question is does the little black ball shaped thing clip into the the swinging part of the headlight or does the swinging bit just rest against the little black ball / nipple,

Sorry for crap description but don't know how to explain it, ph2 172 with xeons btw.

Thanks Harry

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Needs to clip in... May have to take the lamp unit off the car to do it though depending on the size of your hands.

clio ph2 172
Okay how can i tell if it is actually clipped in?? And how do you remove headlight. Bumper off job? I want to take them out anyway, to correct headlamps. Thanks for the reply.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Nothing to do with your problem but if your going to do the headlight correction its waaaay easier to leave them in, because they're stuck in the one place and they cant wobble about :)

Sorry i cant help with the other problem!

225 Cup & Williams
Need to take the bumper off to remove the headlight. It's pretty easy and there is a guide on here how to do it.