ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi S3 for sale

donzey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  rb 182 ff
this advert is for my fathers s3 it has been remapped to 270 hp and is a very quick car. I am in two minds wether i should sell the clio and buy it myself?

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
this advert is for my fathers s3 it has been remapped to 270 hp and is a very quick car. I am in two minds wether i should sell the clio and buy it myself?

Stage 2? So it must have a FMIC, 3" Down Pipe and Turbo Back Exhaust?

donzey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  rb 182 ff
no just a standard stage 1 remap from 225hp up to 265-270hp. the 1.8 engines are very tuneable from standard

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
no just a standard stage 1 remap from 225hp up to 265-270hp. the 1.8 engines are very tuneable from standard

jd has had an S3 for ages dude, as said you need more than a chip to get that power, unfortunately most places give false claims-i expect that car will have somewhere around the 245-250bhp mark, though i expect the dv is leaking as they all do lol so probably less.