ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi R8 V10 vs Suzuki GSXR vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I'd imagine even a 600 would have wiped the floor with an R8....never mind a 1 litre bike.

I wouldn't go that far....
If they were 1000's like he said then they would have smashed him yes, but 600s he would have been ahead.
Had a few good races with 600s myself in my time.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've never riden a bike but have been told at that sort of speeds it's hard to even see lol. Just googled a couple of videos of very quick cars getting trounced by high end bikes, I would agree and say they prob arnt 1000

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Maybe a gsx 750? Even still though, they are rapid bikes

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
......Got linked my a mate.

Just to put things into perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Loads do! Only takes a few seconds! Ive been at 170mph (in a car) side by side with a bike, and a few friends touch 180 every other day on theirs lol!

RS6 C7
Why would not many bikers do 175?

The point I'm making is that you have to be pretty mental to go 175 on a bike, The wind resistance is awful and then you have the worry of stopping the thing if someone pulls out as stopping distances are pretty shocking on bikes.

I would much rather be in a car at that speed, Bikes are way faster than cars i know that far too well :clown:

The point I'm making is that you have to be pretty mental to go 175 on a bike, The wind resistance is awful and then you have the worry of stopping the thing if someone pulls out as stopping distances are pretty shocking on bikes.

I would much rather be in a car at that speed, Bikes are way faster than cars i know that far too well :clown:

Head down, under the bubble?,not much resistance.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
It was still probably very quick, but the speed the other two went off at was (f**k this, where's the bar)

Obviously quick, but clearly out muscled. You can see the guy struggling with it though, he actually ends up directly behind the other two.

would still have one in a heartbeat

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Problem with doing those speeds on a bike is they don't brake as well as a car (this is why I think maybe they weren't gunning it seemingly).

A 600 sports will still beat the R8 to 60 & to 100 by a few seconds (with a good rider). A 1000 would trounce it up until very high speeds which you are unlikely to reach on a road.

Each bike is different, but it is pretty hairy doing anything above 150-60 on a bike as the front end can go light on you & if someone pulls out on you, well good luck.

oh and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU-ynRoqDEs

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The TT, every time I sit and watch it I'm just gobsmacked, they truly have some massive testicles. Or just a deathwish.