ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi R8 V10 vs Suzuki GSXR vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R

What a dickhead, I was hoping he'd smash it up, his passenger was constantly telling him to let them go & not to race but he just carried on.

Having said that I do want an R8.

Where are the bikers... LOL, If they wanted he would be crying in their dust.

Stupid car drivers that feel they need to prove something.

Renault Clio MK3
Getting those close to the back of a car on the road is dangerous, never mind a bike.

Oxygen Thieves.

Nice car though

Ph2 172
The bikes clearly weren't going for it, just makes the R8 driver look like an even bigger tool.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Needs to have his licence revoked for good and to have his testicles chopped off.

Ego f**king maniac he should at least save it for when he's on his own and not scaring the passenger.

An orange one
Watching that, I didn't think idiots, I didn't see dangerous driving, I didn't see innocent road users life's at risk...

I did feel MASSIVE MASSIVE want for an R8 v10 (spyder please) :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Obviously it's not the most intelligent idea, but tbh I didn't think it was that bad atall

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I saw this the other day on Facebook.. I have no words to describe that bloke.. Utter tool!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Yeh sure they were 1000cc bikes, if they were he would nee more than 600hp to be easing off the gas! All 3 of them are tools for raing like that on public roads more so the R8 driver as he had a passenger the bell end

RS6 C7
I'd imagine even a 600 would have wiped the floor with an R8....never mind a 1 litre bike.
To ride a bike fast is much harder than driving a car fast!

Anyone can jump in an R8 and do 175 easily but not many bike riders would do the same I'm sure of that!