ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

attn Evil ICE

172 M69 eater

hiya mate,

iv still got a crappy pioneer deh 3400r stereo but cant afford a new one jus yet - more important things to consider - but i dropped the c**t today and broke the clip on the back of the facia so the facia isnt help in enough to connect to the main unit and work :mad: can i order another cus gluing aint gonna work or sdo u know of anywhere that can fix it if i send it them??? thanks mate

patty

You can order new ones but they are pricey. They are normally £100+ and personally if that was me i would buy a new stereo. The reason they are that expensive is that companies like Pioneer are well aware that if they dropped the price to say £30 then loads of thieves would go out and nick stereos even if they had no face on them and then just buy a cheap new face and flog it for an ounce of crack...possibly.

This kind of thing happens already for expensive headunits. The funniest story i ever heard was when a thief nicked a stereo and then in a moment of madness put an advert in the local paper for someone with a faceplate for it. The guy that replied went round to his house, matched up the serial numbers to the one that was nicked and called the old bill. He got his stereo back and the thief got a couple of years trying not to bend down in the shower.

Sorry for going on but i thought it was funny.

Russ