ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

attn Evil ICE

172 M69 eater

mate iv got a 330w runnin a sub and i want the cheapest but hardwearing amp at bout 1000w but a 6 channel as iv got a sub and 2 sets of speakers i wanna run thro it. Ice is definately not my strong point, but can i directly replace the amp i got already, mite need a bigger power wire, but can i jus leave it hooked up thro the phonos and hook the speakers up trho the other input on the amp?? Will i need power caps etc?? the original power wire is 300w, what power leads would i need and how much do u reckon itll cost?

ta mate!

james

Right ok, you will be struggling to get a decent 6 channel amp for less than £200. We have one of the new JBL 6000 amps which is a huge amp and 1100watts for £170 as it is on special offer from our suppliers. They are normally £250 by the way. 1100watts is the peak figure but i cant see any problems with it. You could run a sub bridged on 2 channels and then run all the other speakers off the other 4 channels. You could replace youir existing amp easily just by moving the connections over to the new one. You would need a 4 gauge wiring kit to deal with the extra power which are £33 from us. I doubt you will need a cap unless you get a problem with lights dimming etc. If you do you could just upgrade the battery to correct the problem.

If you want one of those amps, i am putting an order through to our JBL suppliers tomorrow morning so you would get it quicker and i might be able to arrange a cheaper delivery charge for you. My phone will be on all day today. The number is 07780 976769.

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio

172 M69 eater

mat eis this one of those never to be repeated offers? Im unsure of the money, i could dip into my overdraft but i mean if i could get it or a similar jus as good amp bout end of may wen im workin after comin out of uni that would b class. Wopuld i be able to get a similar jus as good one at a later date? if not then f**k it, put me down 4 one!! so total of 170 for amp and 33 for power? Whats the best deal u can do on it!! lol cheeky git i am!!

ta mate Patty

Hi mate, yes unfortunately that is a 1 off deal. Its very rare that we get deals on 6 channel amps so its best to strike while the irons hot. I got your text last night, ill text you back. If you want to call me to place an order. Please do so. I cant do much of a discount unfortunately but ill drop the amp wiring kit to £31..not much i know but we work on tight margins to get the best deals.

Thanks

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio

Patty

I ordered your JBL 6000 amp today. It will be arriving on Wednesday morning so whenever youre ready give me a call and we can go through the usual formalities.

Russ