ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Atempted break in ..

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I got woken up at 4.30 this morning by all the lights being switch'd on, my mum had heard some sounds downstairs but just thought it was me getting a drink in the kitchen.
After no one come back up the stairs she realised it was someone trying to get in.
They had forced the small fan light kitchen windows in an atempt to open the larger window, this has dead locks on but they were disturb'd when trying to get that open.

Now why would someone try to break in, to steal stuff , would make to much sound ?

Then i realised and the police confirmed that they were probobly after my 182 keys and possibly my dads BM as well.
I have quite a good system in my car so had a tracker and a Clifford G5 fitted.
The police and there were no other breakin's in the area.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I live oop North and theres been loads of Burglary's in recent years where SCUM BAGS have even used fishing rods through letter boxes/windows to hook keys to cars nicked to order. They often work in organised teams. For anyone else out there heres a top tip.... Never leave your car keys on view. I personally put all our keys away in a drawer out of view and line of sight of the front door, even through the day.
I agree that they were probably after your car matey.
Hope they catch these parasites.

www.renparts.co.uk
keep the keys somewhere nobody would find them for now, like in the oven... oops... everyone knows now. To be fare sometimes its worse if they can't find the keys, as you don't know what they would do to you in order to obtain them. Id rather have a stolen car than a cut throat...

Lucky escape time for you, glad they didn't get your keys. Time for you to invest in a baseball bat or maybe a big f**k off dog.

Dynamique+ 1.4
Keep keys upstairs in bedroom with you, that way they wont bother because if they come upstairs and your there, i dont think they wont chance it really even if theyre armed, you might be aswell.

SLK 350
Keep keys upstairs in bedroom with you, that way they wont bother because if they come upstairs and your there, i dont think they wont chance it really even if theyre armed, you might be aswell.

You obviously didn't hear about the bloke who got stabbed by intruders as they tried to attain his keys then?

Personally I'd leave them downstairs, they can have my car/bike and I'll get my insurance to cover the rest.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Always take my key's up with me ..mum and dad just leave there lying around in the kitchen. Hope they do come back as i have my bat waiting !!
Been down the locksmiths today place will be like fort knox by 2nite.
Police were very good, couldn't find anything though.
Just wish i had woke up sooner.

Clio 172 mk2
C**ts

Seems you can't ownanything nice these days paid with your own, hard earned cash without some scrote trying to steal it:(

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
There is more and more of this happening. A couple of weeks back I went outside to get something out of my car, and there were two guys acting sheepish at the back of the flats.

Thing is there is my Trophy, and the neighbours Sierra 3dr Cossie and his RS2000, the way I look at it is they are more likely going to take the Cossie, as they know what they are getting, as opposed to a little hatch back with two tail pipes sticking out the back.

Cupra
You obviously didn't hear about the bloke who got stabbed by intruders as they tried to attain his keys then?

that would be my uncle then.

I really would just leave them downstairs somewhere unless you have a firearms license. A car is not worth your life.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
One of the guys that works with my partner, had someone trying to get into the works van the other night, lucky for them her husband didnt get up and they got spooked, as he has a shotgun and a license.

That would of been quite a comical moment, two guys one with a crow bar and one with a screw drive against a half a sleep guy with a shot gun.

SLK 350
One of the guys that works with my partner, had someone trying to get into the works van the other night, lucky for them her husband didnt get up and they got spooked, as he has a shotgun and a license.

That would of been quite a comical moment, two guys one with a crow bar and one with a screw drive against a half a sleep guy with a shot gun.

That just bought about one thought from me. The scene from American History X:

660946american_history_x-3.jpg

"BITE THE KERB!"

American_History.jpg

(Fking great movie!)

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup

That just bought about one thought from me. The scene from American History X:

660946american_history_x-3.jpg

"BITE THE KERB!"

American_History.jpg

(Fking great movie!)
Agreed

clio 182 ff
keep the keys somewhere nobody would find them for now, like in the oven... oops... everyone knows now. To be fare sometimes its worse if they can't find the keys, as you don't know what they would do to you in order to obtain them. Id rather have a stolen car than a cut throat...
can tell ur from donny lol cant speak myself just up the road lol

Mini Cooper S sport
Bloody scary...I'd be worried that they'll come back though.

As for the picture of that bloke biting the kerb, makes me CRINGE. Brrr. That's it, after seeing the beginning of Saw 3 I've turned into a wuss :(