ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At last my POD vid!!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
Taken me all night, been distracted with stuff....

anyway here it is, not very good but as most of people runs have been posted already thought I'd make a little movie of the starts, oh and the music is just for you Strat (Zorba_the_greek) just a shame I missed you running the RS!

5.13mb & 3 mins 18 sec, click to play!

Beetle
What does 'Error Downloading Codec' mean? And how do i sort it so that i can watch the vid?:dapprove:

Beetle
i'm just clicking on the video then it opens in a new page, starts buffering then says that

mk1 phase 3
quality videop mate, 16valveturbolee's looked like it was going some!! and the white t/b one! looked like a good day, shame i couldnt make it :(

Williams 2
Scott-16v! said:
i'm just clicking on the video then it opens in a new page, starts buffering then says that

Not sure then m8, as u cannot open it with another media player. As long as u have a recent windows media player u should have the right codecs:D

Beetle
i do have a recent one, only seems to be on zippyvideo that i can watch videos, tried a few others on there and they all say the same:dapprove:

Golf GTI 1.8T
Cheers peeps, yeah lee's turbo sounds the nuts too!

hopefully another vid to come tomorrow, but of the cruise up there and maybe a few of the other car sprints.

beatjunkie - I would have done but I really wanted to get some filming done, used up an hour tape, next time I will as really wanted to race ajketley, BradRT & JPEX-CLIO, I woop your asses next time guys ;)

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
mitchzxr said:

hopefully another vid to come tomorrow, but of the cruise up there and maybe a few of the other car sprints.

beatjunkie - I would have done but I really wanted to get some filming done, used up an hour tape, next time I will as really wanted to race ajketley, BradRT & JPEX-CLIO, I woop your asses next time guys ;)

I wanted to race you too ;) would have been close I thinks

Golf GTI 1.8T
ajketley said:
I wanted to race you too ;) would have been close I thinks

doubt it mate, your running at least 10bhp more and you must be lighter. we will see......

Audi TT 225 Quattro
horrid conditions i tell you, could swear it was spinning in 3rd:dead: :dead: :dead:

Golf GTI 1.8T
people were spinning in 3rd early on.

well I was on the phone to Jim earlier, and we were talking about it, think he wants to come pick me up fairly early, pop down the road to BBPT for a power run then onto Clacton. sound good?

BMW M3 - For Sale!
mitchzxr said:
... really wanted to race ajketley, BradRT & JPEX-CLIO, I woop your asses next time guys ;)

if its from 0-20mph then you'll prob whoop my ass (autobox lag) but we'll see about 1/4 mile!

at least i gave jay a thrill by takin him out in a 'fast car'. hate to think of what he's like in a williams! lol

mitchzxr said:

lol joka

BradRT said:
if its from 0-20mph then you'll prob whoop my ass (autobox lag) but we'll see about 1/4 mile!

at least i gave jay a thrill by takin him out in a 'fast car'. hate to think of what he's like in a williams! lol

id s**t myself lol
i loved the racin back with u though.
we kicked ass on the m1 and m25
that modded polo and 182cup raced us. haha we wooped them in and out on the m25

BMW M3 - For Sale!
i thought that modded polo was takin the piss tryin to race me...

i heard his engine screaming under pressure when we were doin 90 so i showed off and changed up to 4th gear lol... good bye!... notice how he backed off for a bit afterwards?

this was when we came off the motorway and used a private road of course

BradRT said:
i thought that modded polo was takin the piss tryin to race me...

i heard his engine screaming under pressure when we were doin 90 so i showed off and changed up to 4th gear lol... good bye!... notice how he backed off for a bit afterwards?

this was when we came off the motorway and used a private road of course

i then cut him up after. and zoomed off. eat my dust lol

6/468 17poo
Woah woah woah tony!whats going on in clacton on saturday eh???u must be bored if you lot are coming down here!!!
Ryan

Golf GTI 1.8T
BradRT said:

yeahs thats why he wont buy a cup, hes a pussy cat! meowww!

Golf GTI 1.8T
beatjunkie said:
Woah woah woah tony!whats going on in clacton on saturday eh???u must be bored if you lot are coming down here!!!
Ryan

ballcrusher's coming down to do some welding for someone off of williams clio

Jay s - I'm not sure what time is early, he said he'd phone me back last night but didnt, not sure how much a power run is either but he will probably know.

16vturbolee

Great video mate. First time i heard my car spitting like And get to see it aswell...:evil: BUT strugling for traction when side by side wid the evo.:dapprove: