ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Astra GTE Only 1 Made!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Not a fan TBH - Gimme a mint, 100% standard Mk1 GTE over that anyday!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"Quicksilver" a bold concept in colour design, based on metallic paint blends from white silver at teh front through to black at the back

yeah - one panel is white, one is gray, and one is black. It could be three different cars.

Sleek.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black 172 PH2
So the Corsa VXR wasn't the first time Vauxhall asked Halfords to sort them out a body kit...

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
This was posted before a while back, sure it was on PH last time, and less money too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
That garage is about 30 seconds from my house.

The bloke is a lunatic. Some of the stuff he's got for sale is proper wierd. And his prices are just horrendous!

£2795 for a E reg Ford Granada??? Blokes a fruit loop.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Brisol my lover..
That garage is about 30 seconds from my house.

The bloke is a lunatic. Some of the stuff he's got for sale is proper wierd. And his prices are just horrendous!

£2795 for a E reg Ford Granada??? Blokes a fruit loop.

Yeah and keebab seller mercs for £30k

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hideous and clearly smoking lots of crack if he thinks even the most deluded retro Vaux fan would part with ten large for it.