ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ass Lift?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm actually jealous.. Remember.. I know where you live ;)

I'd say we could get some photos, but I wouldn't wanna show ya up now would I ;)

Looks good!

Cheers mate, not quite in same league as some of your motors, but it'll do for now.

Perfect mate, wheels are stunning.

Good taste.

Cheers, but taste, coming from a guy with a yellow puma?

I jest :rasp:

Think a few more people like the ph2 bumper now its got the cup spoiler on it.

Cheers all :)

Iceberg Ph1
I'd say we could get some photos, but I wouldn't wanna show ya up now would I ;)

Haha that you would mate, I admit! Car is looking smashing.. Although I do like sitting at traffic lights with my car puuuuring and not revving its balls off like yours :eek:

Free Saturday?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Haha that you would mate, I admit! Car is looking smashing.. Although I do like sitting at traffic lights with my car puuuuring and not revving its balls off like yours :eek:

Free Saturday?

You've picked the only time I wouldn't be about on a Saturday, typical awkward git! I'm on holiday mate, going up to the lakes, car no longer over revs, so no worries there ;)

Just needs a bit of grease every now and again, when I get back from the lakes I'll be taking it apart,giving it the most thorough clean possible and then greasing it with some proper stuff, not wd40.

Flol! Ah yes I see your point!

:(

I'm sorry to hurt you're feelings but it was a point that had to be made....

I actually quite like the Puma, good car to drive

Iceberg Ph1
You would be away wouldn't you haha! Following Saturday? 3rd April I'm kicking my heels if you and TEG are free?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Great choice Mr. Robbos, modernizes (sp) the back end a treat!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You would be away wouldn't you haha! Following Saturday? 3rd April I'm kicking my heels if you and TEG are free?

Yeah I'm about the next saturday, think Rob's still off work then IIRC but you'll have to ask him...

I've got a few little bits I want to sort out, so I can get you two to help, and vice versa :)

Like the look. Makes the back of the car look as good as the front.

Cheers mate.

Great choice Mr. Robbos, modernizes (sp) the back end a treat!

Totally agree mate, was the only way for me to have a ph1 tbh! Middo's/Karl's set the bar for me.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'd be about then mate, so if you wouldnt mind? I'll be spraying my centre caps that weekend too I think, so if there's any little bits you want to paint/touch up just let me know and we'll do them then :)