ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Asking for some out of the box thinking please?

Flame Red Delight
Well basically want to do something a bit crazy and unique to my car as im fed up of being a sheep. I really like couzens work, just wondering if anybody had any ideas that could work on a tight budget (dont really want to spend alot just want something different). I like the euro scene and loved russ's car etc. Basically help?

Few pics as it stands the now:

DSC_4179.jpg

DSC_4180.jpg

DSC_4183.jpg

DSC_4184-1.jpg

DSC_4177.jpg

DSC_4176.jpg

Flame Red Delight
i had one on it before and still have the bumper but it isnt colour coded thats why i took it off tbh, just looking for something funky and a bit different, as i said i really dig couzens work

Track 172cup
White roof, White rim round wheels, White calipers and slam the hell out it? Don't know how it would look but it's a bit different as people usually go for black roofs so flipping it about a bit, I'd say smooth the side strips but that's not cheap at all

looks great as it and it would look amazing with 1*2 sideskirts and slammed but not exactly different

on a different note are those the lightweight wheels ktec sell btw ?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i did this and ryan used the same logic but with money

£1 for the cards £1.25 for the tape

IMG_7219.jpg

£5

IMG_7401.jpg

just look at my car its full off these budget mods

IMG_7366.jpg

Yellow Fogs, Yellow Side/Full Beam £23, Yellow Main Beam Bulbs £9, Rear View Mirror £5 (any more people copy this it will be UN-COOL)

IMG_7368.jpg

Rear Lights are Ph2/3 but ive done the centres Red look better than Ph1's £9ish, C5/C2 aerial £3.50

Last edited:
  Flame Red Delight
Lower it and do the wheels an outrageous colour. You wont regret it

If i was to do the wheels a different colour it would be white tbh and then i would need to get coilovers to pull that off and theres £700 quid blown on the car which i dont really want to do, something cheapish would be good.

White roof, White rim round wheels, White calipers and slam the hell out it? Don't know how it would look but it's a bit different as people usually go for black roofs so flipping it about a bit, I'd say smooth the side strips but that's not cheap at all

looks great as it and it would look amazing with 1*2 sideskirts and slammed but not exactly different

on a different note are those the lightweight wheels ktec sell btw ?

No mate they are clio williams wheels, would really like some deep dish porsche wheels or something to go down the euro route but im stuck with these ones for the moment anyways. They could be up for sale soon enough.

As for white roof etc, thats gonna cost a fortune and dont really wanna spend alot as im going to save up for a 172 next year i think.

cheers for all comments though

Flame Red Delight
i did this and ryan used the same logic but with money

£1 for the cards £1.25 for the tape

IMG_7219.jpg

£5

IMG_7401.jpg

just look at my car its full off these budget mods

IMG_7366.jpg

Yellow Fogs, Yellow Side/Full Beam £23, Yellow Main Beam Bulbs £9, Rear View Mirror £5 (any more people copy this it will be UN-COOL)

IMG_7368.jpg

Rear Lights are Ph2/3 but ive done the centres Red look better than Ph1's £9ish, C5/C2 aerial £3.50

Really like your car aswell mate, think i need to get myself a set of euro looking wheels and slam it and see where i go from there :) wheel *****s will be getting a new clio member soon me thinks :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
erm i dont mean it in a nasty way if you get me but just some of the general ideas that are being thrown about, black n white not cool for the style plus its over done, infact doing the roof a different colour is over done just gets on my wick (BTW this is IMPO) just keep it simple, the actual origin of "euro" is a standard car slammed on some smaller wheels, with a tad bit of "cleaning" ie, getting rid of indecators in the wings s**t like that

More poke than viagr
De wiper it, 50p for a grommit or fibreglass over the original plate (looks alot better IMO)

One idea that i have been thinking about is to spray the side bullets chequered, along with the diamonds.
I'm heading down to the local scrappy to pick up some bullets and diamonds incase it looks s**t lol! ;)

Bifcaids, really like what you've done to the diamond. I was going to buy an old renault diamond but couldnt think of how to fit it lol.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Gold JPS decals and a big numbers in a circle

[IMGo]http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/monaco2008_lotus_76.jpg[/IMGo]

ph3 dci100 172 rep
erm i dont mean it in a nasty way if you get me but just some of the general ideas that are being thrown about, black n white not cool for the style plus its over done, infact doing the roof a different colour is over done just gets on my wick (BTW this is IMPO) just keep it simple, the actual origin of "euro" is a standard car slammed on some smaller wheels, with a tad bit of "cleaning" ie, getting rid of indecators in the wings s**t like that

:eek:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Union Jack :dead: for Christ's sake it's a French car lol at least the French flag looks nicer

Get it lowered as it is mate and maybe get the bonnet, mirrors & bullets done to match the alloys? :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Heighten it and make it a clio 4x4, not something you see everyday but would probably be rather dangerous