ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ask here for a possible fix for your Abs

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 172
I almost had my pants pulled down but im a little to savy for those dodgy mechanics out there, so I got under the car and checked something. Really busy right now for a massive story but willing to explain if there is interest to the post

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Hi, thanks for your input!

Im too busy to reply right now but rest assured if you leave a message I will get back to you.

Please leave a message after the tone

*Beep*

To re record your message please press hash
if your happy with your message please hang up and thank you for phoning r****d technical services!
*beep*

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Hi, I was wondering if you can help me with my Abs?

I am a little chubby and i'm just looking to get a better body and a 6 pack....

Clio 172
What a bunch of jockeys. Young children and two full time jobs means not a lot of time to write long wind'd posts. Just thought if someone was having issues I could help but I ended up with a bunch of brainless half wits with nothing better to do, why don't you get back on Facebook and leave sport net alone.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
What a bunch of jockeys. Young children and two full time jobs means not a lot of time to write long wind'd posts. Just thought if someone was having issues I could help but I ended up with a bunch of brainless half wits with nothing better to do, why don't you get back on Facebook and leave sport net alone.

To be fair mate you were always asking for trouble by your original post.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Post your actual question, rather than a thread asking if anyone is interested in your question (wtf), and I assure you you'll get a better response.

Clio 172
Understand Rob but didn't have time for an essay but if people were struggling badly I would of found sometime to repost the lot or leave number to explain, I'd remove it if I knew I'd get those silly responses.

Clio 172

What did you expect? You have posted no information that is helpful to any Clio owner. Your saying your too busy to post a long story yet you want every Tom, Dick and Harry to reply to the post if they want info (attention seeking really isn't sexi). Surely waiting until you have time to write a concise post detailing what information you have to share would have been much better?

Slagging off those who have a sense of humour will only make things worse, especially if those taking the p*ss happen to have massive post counts and you have 12!! Come on fella be real this is a FUN forum where seriousness goes hand in hand with full on p*ss taking. Now man up treacle, post what you wanted about how to attain the perfect 6 pack or Anti Lock Braking System whichever it is and dry your eyes.

Sorry but read back your original post. You dont even make it clear what problem you had specifically or what you were told could be the problem. There is no point getting defensive when your thread starts in that manner. If you want to help then document the problem/resolution. This will ensure if anyone is searching in future and comes across it they are not having to ask for an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.