ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ashford Meet - Thursday 15th July

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to do an Ashford meet. Next Thursday 15th July.

Thinking about 7pm at the Stour Centre car park. Will be good to get the usuals together as well as some of the newbies that we don't know!

Add your name to the list

cafcross

Megane Trophy #147
it would have to be a thursday wouldnt it? sadly i have football training so i will spare your eyes the gashness of my wheels lol

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Add you, Dave and Jay to the list. Hopefully Timmy can come too. Shame that Ferg isn't about

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
cafcross
sussex_gti
Planetx
Millen

I can make this I have the night off work. My first CS meet......

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
I'm still planning on coming along for a bit. Gotta clean the car tomorrow afternoon though it's filthy at the mo!!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
wouldnt bother in this weather, if I go I don't plan to get out of my car-I will just wave at you all through my window.

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
cool, i'm gonna give the car a once over before i head off. Can't turn up to my first CS meet in a brown monaco..

Megane Trophy #147
i might now come along as football has been cancelled but the car is mingin and you would have to put up with the gashness of my wheels