ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ashford cinema 9pm

Clio 182
Sorry mate!

Just to keep things up to date, yes it was me.

Respect for eating + driving + negotiating a speed bump +flashing the main beams. Commitment.

Clio 182
Yeah pretty much apart from Goodridge Stainless hoses all round... I've gotta change the cambelt, aux belt etc in the next month though :(

​What have you done to yours?

Yeah pretty much apart from Goodridge Stainless hoses all round... I've gotta change the cambelt, aux belt etc in the next month though :(

​What have you done to yours?

I've only had mine since April. I've changed the bulbs to led and put my stereo in. It's got a cat back exhaust on it that's it at tho mo. want a panel filter and uprated dog bone mount when funds allow.

My cam belt aux belt and dephaser are being done tomorrow.

A mate is doing it. He has worked for Motorline Renault and knows his stuff very good mechanic and I'm borrowing the tools from a Renault car dealer we use at work. Not sure on the total price as got bits from different places to keep the costs down but the cheapest place you'll get the bits is Renault wolves on here. I work for a Renault trucks garage and can't get near the prices I got the bits from him at

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
By any chance were you the blue 182 I saw take the turning before eureka park off the roundabout around lunchtime today? If it was you, no offence but you came hooning up behind me and my mate in his corsa 'burg pretty unnecessarily..

Clio 182
By any chance were you the blue 182 I saw take the turning before eureka park off the roundabout around lunchtime today? If it was you, no offence but you came hooning up behind me and my mate in his corsa 'burg pretty unnecessarily..

Not me mate, I only get back to Ashford around 7 in the evenings.

What's the burg like? Not been that impressed by the standard vxr but the burgs look good...

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
Ah fair play, yeah it's nice, he had an Arden blue vxr before and then moved to the burg, much nicer IMO :)

Clio 182
A mate is doing it. He has worked for Motorline Renault and knows his stuff very good mechanic and I'm borrowing the tools from a Renault car dealer we use at work. Not sure on the total price as got bits from different places to keep the costs down but the cheapest place you'll get the bits is Renault wolves on here. I work for a Renault trucks garage and can't get near the prices I got the bits from him at

Ah pretty handy! I guess I'll be making a trip to ren7oaks again then!

Clio 182
I heard they was very expensive.

Yeah this is the thing... I'm not sure if they are as I haven't got anything to compare it to! At the very least I've heard they do it properly (no tippex!)

They did my service and a few bits and bobs like tyres and tracking etc and it was pretty reasonable, although I supplied all the parts.

​On the fence about where to get it done!

Just got my car back seems to pull better and rev better not sure if the timing was out from the last belt change I had my thoughts that it might have been