ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artistic Engine Bay Shots

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
Decided to polish the lettering on my Plenum (Too lazy to do the whole lot!!)

Got bored after 20 mins and a large blister on my thumb and so decided to take some arty pics of my engine bay as the sun went down...

Attachments

• engine01.jpg
    engine01.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 31
  • engine02.jpg
    engine02.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 32
  • engine03.jpg
    engine03.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 25
  • engine04.jpg
    engine04.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 15
  • engine05.jpg
    engine05.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 36
  2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
Yours is probably shinier than mine!! Was tempted to paint the Sport part red, would this look good or would I regret?

R35 GTR
nezza said:
Yours is probably shinier than mine!! Was tempted to paint the Sport part red, would this look good or would I regret?

you would regret it. I am painting the hard to polish bits, the renault sport is easy too make shiny. Took me no more than 5 minutes with my drill to do 4 stages of polishing.

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
I have used wet and dry and some metal polish - its shiny, but not mirror shiny!! Will have to dig out my dremel!!

2007 MK5 VW Golf TDi
I want to get the letters super shiny - dremel f*cked it up, do I need something better/bigger??