ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Artic 182, most mornings, Methley.

Big 'T'
Just thought I would see if your on here, I go past in the Trophy most mornings.

Looks mint, how low is it by the way?,

B

bigrich690

yo yo, lol i put a shout out for you all the time on here kid, lol its down about 60-70mm back and maybe 50 front check out my thread on projects lad will flash you in morning as usual lol your car is soooo good wish mine was a trophy :)

Big 'T'
Ahh haha i keep looking but must miss it... Looks mint does the 182, makes me whish i had Xenons and some coilovers.

Cheers im loving the trophy, i have been in my mums Fiesta past week as i have been cleaning and painting my engine bay up. Do you go yo the Local meets?

B

bigrich690

actually i pass you as i'm going to work, i work in cas and live out bramley in leeds so dont go cas way in my normal out hours, but yeah i have been to a few of the local meets in the past, but too many chavs trying to show there sub-wooooofers off, i been to a cliosport meet, with was good but not many turned up for that, just in the proccess of getting my 182 wheels powder coated, so once they are done i'll be going to a few more meets :), when your car going back on the road then, sometimes i'm too late when i go past methley so i'll miss going past you, but was surprised when i didnt see you this AM as i was on time lol, but now i know :)

Big 'T'
The car will be back after the bank holiday, were abouts do you work in cas?, I herd some clio sport meets happen at Xscape that are quite good so i might go check on of those out, one of my best mates has a 172 cup in Rothwell, so your welcome to drive down to one with us and bring any more cars,..

I read your thread you have done a fair bit to the 182 its impressive, nearly had mine a year but all my money has gone on tires, new rear shocks and servicing!! haha , im looking forward to seeing the 182 wheels when there done. What colour are you going for?

B

bigrich690

bought my 182 from rothwell mate 3yrs ago :) and as for the wheels i know alot dont like them this colour and it will take some serious cleaning but i'm having them done white, with the allan screws blue and the diamonds blue too, also gonna paint my front and rear diamons white and my bullets too, but wanna buy some second hand ones and do them as driver side bullet is quite new and shiny lol, i will defo come out mate dont know many ppl with renault sports, i got a mate with a orange meggy sport though, but he is big and daft lol

Big 'T'
I really like white, i think with the rest done in white will tie in nicely. I think i have seen a Arctic with white 2118s and that looked nice, with urs being slammed could pull anything off..

haha big and daft in a 225! scary, but yeah get him out. I only know a few with RS so be good to meet a few round our area.

B

bigrich690

will sort something out soon then, off on my jollys in a few weeks maybe after then would be better, that way i'll probably have my wheels on then :) just so you know when i say big and daft, i mean he a slow driver, he is a pussy and shouldnt have a performance car, but non the less he's got a heart of gold lol, but still daft :approve:

Big 'T'
Haha I see, you can still enjoy a RS and drive slow, I think. He sounds a good lad so that's all good. Yeah drop me a pm when your back from your holl and we will sort something out... See you in the morning haha and enjoy your brake away.

B

bigrich690

the missus just asked me if i was having an affare with a trophy lol