ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are you sure that's wise, sir?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I just wiki'd this John hunt, fcuk me he's minted!!

Not a very nice bloke either it seems.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
He's just a strong business man Daniel, Sister gets along well with him, Prob helps she's training 2 gun dogs for him.

Tangoed Works
He has done exceptionally well. To be successful takes balls of steel and sheer determination.

I Beleive he started off working in an estate agents in notting hill when it's wasn't so desirable. Thought he could do better, started his own an voila. Apparently the company is worth £850m plus now and the main guy bought in to turn it around has shares in it worth £250m plus. Jon hunt sold out for £350m just before the market tanked.

Key to to be rich = start a business then flog it! Keep some shares in it if you can as well just it case you exited to early!

172 rag
Ohh well money after all dont buy finesse, manners etc..
If you have this kind of money and you waste time and effort doing this kind of s**t then there is something fundamentally wrong or shortage..
Ascari resort, the ring and so many other places on the planet that you can have proper fun but this is very low level show off

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Could be a new video soon.

2c99cd97cad613becf424042b0b731fd.jpg

Using what appears to be a very limited edition version as well [emoji15]

47eb8a88730672384efca02213740a9a.jpg

SQ5
Do you know him Andy? My old next door neighbour goes out with his daughter, lives a few miles down the road.

He isn't the TAXTHERICH guy though as far as I'm aware

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not personally but my Sister does as she's in the Gundog/Shooting scene.

He is a close friend of Jon Hunt and the family I believe plus the pics are taken in the courtyard at the estate.

Another video he made with their buggy and in their estate