ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

are they easy to get off

Golf GT TDI
my mate tried to get them years ago for his cup and they were something stupid like £50 trade price. try ebay

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
owned.

Just go buy the washer jets instead to fill the holes. They're about £15 for the two of them.

clio cup 172 fiestazetecs
had one of mine stolen the other week drivers side came out of work and noticed it had vanished been looking at getting a replacment but not very cheap 47.50 renualt stealers want a set for jst two bits off plastic seen a set on ebay go for 30.00 plus p&p go last week gutted dont wana fork out this much but lets the look of the car down so much wat can u do jst hand over 50 large ones to your local renualt stealer .

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
that's one nice run-on sentence there buddy! Again, just buy the washers. Or cut bits of pastic yourself and have them painted ;)

M2 Competition
Am i the only one that thinks the op wants to pull the washers off a 182 he's seen? :S

Just get the washers mate but dont connect them, im guessing you're turning a 1.2 into a sport replica.

Ultra Red Clio 197
My local Renault charged me £10 for one washer.. got the other for £3.99 on ebay, then they charged me £3.50 for 2 bolts to hold them on! lol

heres the part numbers you will need for the washers and nuts..

NUTs: 77 03 033 125 (you need two of these)

Washer: 77 01 207 168 AND 77 01 207 152

I cant remember which part number was for the left or the right side!

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Am i the only one that thinks the op wants to pull the washers off a 182 he's seen? :S

Just get the washers mate but dont connect them, im guessing you're turning a 1.2 into a sport replica.

I starting to think the same.

If you haven't got the bumper yet... then what's the big deal? You buy them and put them on the bumper when you get it. The only reason you'd need them to be easy to "get off" is if you're planing on stealing them. Judging by the way you talk and type, I'm probably guessing that's the case.

Watch out CS!