ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are these brakes any good?

Arctic Just A 182
Need to get new brakes at the front as the pads are squeaking and the discs are lipping. Are these set of Brembos any good for the price?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
It's only the pads that are brembo as far as I can see. It's just clever wording making you think it's the discs too. They're probably cheap discs that have been machines.

Avoid and speak to the trader on here that sells discs and pads (his names escapes me, someone will be along soon)

Arctic Just A 182
OK I've ordered the HC Brembo discs. The grooved/ drilled ones look like they're really more of a track-day thing, am I right?
Whatever the case I'm looking forward to driving a car that doesn't squeak like a baby bird all the time.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Wouldn't use those in fleabay link personally, as mentioned it's slyly worded to look like they are Brembo discs, which they are not . Just cheap discs, doesn't even list the make of them which doesn't inspire much confidence...

Those Brembo HC discs and Brembo oe pads you've ordered will see you right for road use James. I'll get these sorted tomorrow for you :up: