ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are there any benefits to buying from Apple directly?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
As above, fancy buying the new iPad tomorrow but don't really want to drive all the way to Milton Keynes to the apple shop if there are no benefits over buying it from Argos etc!!

Also, I'm sure someone will know this, I want to be able to sync my diary with my employees phones using our iPhones do they have there jobs for the week etc. is this easy to set up?

133/225/CLS AMG
Yeah no real benefit to buying directly from them, prices are all the same.

The only thing I found handy when buying my iMac was going in to speak to someone about it but for an iPhone or iPad anywhere will do as they're not exactly complicated. :)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Not a student.

Was going to buy it at tesco for the points and a little discount i found but i cant collect until tuesday so thats out of the window.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Don't know any students, my misses is a teachers' assistant but don't think that counts.

Found a 5% discount code for comet which makes it £379 plus its less than a 2 minute drive from me. :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
When I bought my Macbook Pro direct from Apple I got a pretty decent discount from them as a student, I had to buy it at Uni though when I was connected to the Uni network :/

I've somehow managed to not upgrade from my iPad 2 yet. As time marches on, I think I'm probably going to wait for the new one.

AK

M240i
I'm still using the iPad 2 as well. Just bought an Air so I'll not upgrade to the new iPad.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
As pointless as it is, my favourite app has to be the sky app so I can just control the tv with my iPad. Lol

No Natwest business banking app for the iPad is gay tho.

I have a Samsung app that turns my iPad into a rather swish remote control for my TV. Works really well, and I can even browse my NAS through it.