ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are seat runners covered under warranty

Hi All

Got my 182 yay..

24 hours later and the passenger seat runner has decided to stop working- I have taken it apart and had a look and its definatly broken.

It wont move backwards and forwards and when the lever that allows rear entry is pulled it doesn't move either just tilts forward.

It definatly the slider with the mechanism on as the other slider works fine (closest to gear box)

Does anyone know if its covered under warranty..

Also does anyone know if any other clios have the same slider as I dont have time at the mo to get it into renault.

Jake

Lee

BMW M2C
I had them replaced on my 172 under warranty. It was only a few weeks old at the time though.

It's worth a go.

Black/Gold 182
warranty should cover everything. Seat runners are important in terms of safety (need to have the seat in the right position for the belt to fit properly).

I wouldn't recommend you tell them you've taken it apart though, that'll be an excuse for them to void your warranty.

warranty should cover everything. Seat runners are important in terms of safety (need to have the seat in the right position for the belt to fit properly).

I wouldn't recommend you tell them you've taken it apart though, that'll be an excuse for them to void your warranty.

Thanks for the tip- it always amused me when people use to bring their mobile phones into work and say- I've taken it apart and xxxxxx ..

Jake

Its a warently item under the nromal rules.

Just act dum don't confuse them and say you've stripped it down.