ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are PYLE any good

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

^ As tile says really!

I have the chance too buy a PYLE flip screen HU from a collegues son but have only heard of them and must admit to being pretty ignorant as to quality and the like.

All coments welcome

Thanks

John

I would be very wary. If it was just a screen then you might be alright but if youre going to be using it as your headunit as well then I seriously wouldnt bother.

Pyle make amps, subs and speakers too and all of them are pretty lame unfortunately.

How much are you getting it for?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Ive still to find out the model number but was under the impression that its a HU with DVD player in it. Bought for £1300 last year could get it for £400. Having said that sq is my big concern so I dont think ill go for it.

Cheers

from my experience thay are an poor budget brand, sound quality is nothing special, sadly know nothing about their reliability

overall, you can buy better

my mate recently bought a second hand Kenwood touch screen DVD headunit for £500 with the tuner included so I would say look elsewhere.. There are few of those knocking about lately.