ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are 172’s girls car’s

VaVa

It is a bit of a mis-conception by the older genaeration that they are indeed girls cars. Ive had loads of stick from the blokes I work with. "has it got a 13amp socket in the back for a hairdryer" etc etc

Has your Dad been in your car?.....That might change his mind!

i get told the same thing by my mates but when i take them out in it and scare them sh*tless or race them and kick their arses then they normally shut up :D

take the old sod for a white knuckle ride and the words clio and girls car will not be used in the same sentence again

GR7

Shiny red R32

My husband says that all Clios are "girls cars" - especially the Clios in pretty colours! He says that the black and silver ones are slightly more masculine!

"Yeah, real men drive a Valver/Williams and can afford the gigantic bills that go with them! :D"

Well with the help of an ever increasing loan:(

its true that non valver /williams do look a bit feminine.

suxos are definately all girls cars, novas are generally teenage petty thief cars and civics are for up and coming estate agents, who are usually gay.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by andysport on 25 August 2003

Are 172s girls cars?

my Dad keeps winding me up that I own one!

how many girl owners here?
bet your dad drives a tigra.. or a mazda mx5 or somthing lol

Not a Clio

Quote: Originally posted by 007 on 25 August 2003

"Yeah, real men drive a Valver/Williams and can afford the gigantic bills that go with them! :D"

Well with the help of an ever increasing loan:(
sooooooooo true.

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

:eek:

They are definately girls cars, but then a lot of girls have excellent taste in cars.;)

Must admit I get a lot more admiring looks and comments in my Golf than I did in the 172.

I would mind driving round in a 172. Look at the Merc SLK a true girls cars. I have yet to see a straight guy driving round in one. But women love the cars what a bird puller they are.

EDD

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Yep there are a lot of more girlie cars around than a 172 such as; Peugeot 206CC, Smart Car, Polo etc.

as 172loony says, people take the p*ss until they go out in one, then they go strangely quiet for some reason!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

people pull up at lights in most manly of cars..

"hey jeff look at the guy in the girly clio hahahah"

*lights change*

"ooh sh*t whered he go ? theres just dust !"

or when you are behind a car on a dual carridgeway and they try to drop you thinking you are a 1.2 etc then the look of horror on their faces as you f*ck off past them in the outside lane :D

Depends....obviously theyre gonna be compared to the valver/willy. In that case, you cant argue theyre more quiet/refined or i suppose softer which some might think is a bit more girly wheras as the valver/willy is more crude (serious performance and perhaps closer to a true racer) - its up to you what gets you going!

Personally i prefer roaring along and getting deafened by my valver rather than sitting in my sisters oh-so refined 172.....feels like you get an free attitide (balls out) with the valver/willy too but hey....!

of course they are when they are driven by a girl - otherwise they are boys toys judging by the amount of time and money that they spend on them!!! :D if you like your car who gives a monkeys what someone else thinks!?! If you want a pulling wagon then get one you think will work as that if you dont think a clio does the job!! ;)

Yes, my 172 is a girls car.....AND??

All you blokes should give your 172s to girls....Ive started a collection so send them to me.........:devilish:

Tell ya dad to get over it, coz yours is a blokes car!!!! (BTW, A man who doesnt care what others think is very sexy..........................;))

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by u33db on 25 August 2003

CTRs? When will people learn? :cry:
Anagrams of A Honda Civic Type R =

A pyrotechnic diva - Acid hypocrite van

Typhonic acid rave - Anchovy tripe acid

Anagram of Honda Civic Type R =

Chivied pony cart - Acidity Nova perch - Typhoid acne vicar