ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue Integra DC5 Discussion

FRS
Whats everyones thought on this colour choice? I've always said white until i seen a blue one today

ab91d5ba59702c28e6730f21b8ef49a8_zpsafe58442.jpg

d08bd0ae78c681a222e60ed828e62f4f_zps381ccc83.jpg

40c182e757f2169f383474f9b1e6f71e_zps75583af7.jpg

Seriously considering this now opinions required thanks!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Not for me. Doesn't look as special as Championship White or Milano Red. Reminds me of an Acura RS-X (probably due to Forza)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I don't get them. Why do they hold value so well?

If I was ever to buy one it would be white.

Because Integra.

Even the Dc2s are still pricey to buy, considering.

I do like the colour, but would prefer CW.

I don't get them. Why do they hold value so well?

Because the DC2 was SO good, and people want the modern equivalent that being the DC5 which is good, but not as good, oh and to add to that it wasn't sold here so they are all JDM imports further adding to the scene price.

Personally, with the £6k+ starting point for these, or £7k+ for one in a desirable colour, I'd be buying something else.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£7k for Vtec or £7k for flat four STI goodness....

Yeah, tough choice.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
I used to have a DC5 in that colour, I did want a white one though tbh. Black wheels dont suit it looks much better with white wheels.

DC5_zps09456393.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Those OP pics are doing the colour mega favours. In reality it's shat!

Even Silver works better.

FRS
Yeah i wasn't a big fan until seeing it today, looks like it does in the pictures, the colours surprisingly nice.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I went to look at one. Looked better in pics than it did in the metal put it that way..