ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ARCTIC 182 + Custom Speedline's + M3 content

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
Thought id start off by uploading a few pics of my previous clio's from a few years back when i was 17/18, both were 1.2's but i enjoyed them all the same.
The black one below was my first car and the silver came a year later after i stupidly swapped the black one for a ibiza in a bid to make some money

_MG_3192.jpg

_MG_3197.jpg

The silver one was euro styled and pretty one off, looking back i enjoyed the clean look of the black one more but this was 3 years ago now, times and taste have changed :)

CLIO3.gif

CLIO2.gif

Attachments

• _MG_3192.jpg
    _MG_3192.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 185
  • _MG_3197.jpg
    _MG_3197.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 219
  • CLIO2.png
    CLIO2.png
    300.8 KB · Views: 138
  E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
I then went to Uni so the clio was sold and 2 1/2 years later i started back again with cars, this time i moved onto german, starting with a 318 M-sport then a 330 M-sport

536941_10152584339375637_1963280166_n.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

The 330 had a full transformation from standard bodykit to full M sport with M3 front bumper, wing mirrors and interior
3sdm square 9.5j wheels and dropped on coilovers

176200_395901857188864_1050186027_o.jpg

Comparison1.png

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
So i bought this little 182 last month as a daily car so im not using my M3 all the time

Its an 04 plate cup that needed a good bit of TLC so since ownership ive done the following;
  • Front bumper respray and washers smoothed off (horrible stone chipping)
  • Full detail on the car and some nice Autobrite wax
  • New brakes
  • RS rear badge added
  • New front diamond badge
  • Custom front plate
  • 3D gel rear number plate
  • Alcantara de bobbled and cleaned
  • Dash strips painted gloss black
  • Brakes painted black
  • Changed the bullets to OE Silver
  • Shorter aerial
  • New steering wheel with intact thumb grips
  • Cast aluminium gearknob
  • De-catted the exhaust
  • Painted the inlet cover black
  • Polished the scorpion exhaust
  • Removed the tacky side stickers

Picture below are from the advert when i bought it, pics dont show any of the stone chipping, swirl marks, side stickers etc but trust me they were present!

_13.gif

This was after the jobs i did on the car as bulleted above :)

DSC_0222.gif

DSC_02274.gif

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
So here's some Speedline content for you guys :)

Bought these a few weeks back but they had a smaller centre bore so i took them to a local engineering company and had them lathed

I then Got them sent off to be powercoated gloss white

Ordered some new Centre caps which luckily they were the same fitment

4 Toyo Proxes were wrapped around in a 195/50/15 fitment

DSC_03542.gif

DSC_03723.gif

DSC_035789.gif

DSC_03677.gif

DSC_0374.gif

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
Put on the parts i sprayed today, quite a difference in the engine bay and colour matched exact to the shell :)

White bullets also went on matching the wheels

DSC_0448.gif

DSC_0450.gif

DSC_0453.gif

DSC_0454.gif

Only a few at the minute but nothing major. Just a basic clean up and little touches. Its only going to be a weekend toy with living across the road from my place of work lol. I will be looking into all the mounts and bushes many people seem to replace. Would you be able to point me in the right direction for what i need? no worries if yo can't I'm just getting to grips with all the Renault stuff after being a ford guy haha.

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
Wouldn't really know about the bushes as mine already had them done, ebay's probably a good shout for them :)
Everything is pisss easy to do on them anyway, well compared to my bm they are haha

Really nice.

In a way it's a shame the speed line centres are gold and not silver. If it was mine I think I'd go for silver and paint the lettering on the bullets too to match. Still looks great as it is though!

Thinking about doing my door pillars satin black now too, also really like the work in the bay, looks a lot tidier... I should get around to doing mine!!

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
Really nice.

In a way it's a shame the speed line centres are gold and not silver. If it was mine I think I'd go for silver and paint the lettering on the bullets too to match. Still looks great as it is though!

Thinking about doing my door pillars satin black now too, also really like the work in the bay, looks a lot tidier... I should get around to doing mine!!

Yeah i couldnt turn them down though ebay auction £14 delivered for all 4 brand new :)
Door pillars make it look so much nicer when driving, not got that awful colour in your view!

Yeah i couldnt turn them down though ebay auction £14 delivered for all 4 brand new :)
Door pillars make it look so much nicer when driving, not got that awful colour in your view!

Absolute bargain mate! At that price you could always get the caps repainted/dipped/wrapped/whatever's suitable for the material they're made of and rebrand them and still call it a bargain!