ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 172 GF02 *** black bonnet on A21

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
Passed this a couple of times around Sevenoaks/Orpington. Once in my BG 182 going up towards Knockholt and last night in the Mrs's car with him going towards Pratt's Bottoms on the A21 coming out of Green Street Green.

Black or carbon bonnet is what stuck in my mind!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Sure it wasnt a silver 172 with a carbon bonnet? mike modded 172 has one he's from knockholt.

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
I thought arctic silver was the bluey silver colour - if not it was a silver one (with blue hint!).

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
titanium or iceburg silver arctic is a blue!
did it have black wheels too?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
i know where u are, i know people who i used to go to school with who live there!
I live in dunton green but am always going up and down cudham lane south to Biggin hill and back!

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
Good rallying roads at night - too many horses and 4x4's driving down the middle of the road during the day :S

I'll keep an eye out for you. :D

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
And the R5!!! number of times ive come across that monster on my side of the road! it almost get to sh!t your pants time on some corners!

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
best fuel in a 182??? come on guys-so many differing opinions. i'm looking for reasoning here????

I'm also looking for reasoning - reasoning as to why you posted that here!!!!!

Anyway - Sash - don't even get me started on the R5. The empty bus that barrels up & down the road - had a head on crash with my builders truck last year blocking the lane for 30 mins and is generally going to cause a fatality at some point. Stupid great bus on a country lane!!!!!!!!! :nono:

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Wierd post!
Yeah bring back the smaller bus they had for a while, i tend to meet the bloody thing outside or just down past the blacksmiths arms where they've narrowed the road with them wooden pillars :mad:
the lane is barely wide enough for two cars in ploaces let alone a blody great bus!

Are you going to come to the de-dent meet??

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
The de-dent meet is on the 16th I think? Would love to come as I have a tiny dent on the bonnet and a tiny one in the door. I'm in Cyprus then though, so will have to catch the next one.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
balls, where in cyprus you going? im off there in october!

Tell you what, leave me the car il take good care of it you go on holiday and you will come back to a dent free black gold ;)

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
Limassol - have family there. Let me think for a second about the car offer.... Funnily enough that's the first offer on the Clio I've had - everyone else wanted to borrow the TVR before I just sold it :-D

Hope the drought is still on for you in October - weather can be a bit variable by then.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Yeah, they've had no rain for months now or something! Im off to Epi and i couldnt give a fcuk if it rained i just want to see my 2nd mum and the kids :D

Id chose the clio over the TVR any day, so the offer still stands :)

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
Hahaha - my car will be tucked up in the garage for 2 weeks. Is that your bronzy coloured clio in your Avatar? What's the start of your plate so I can look out for your car hacking down the lane ;)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
yup thats right rich, you know him i think you used to go to school with him his name is dan with the flame and mike with the silver.

GV51 BRX and at the mo i still have my french car show stickers on which kinda gives me away a bit!
Anyway i can always tuck it back in the garage after ive used it ;)
DSCN2878.jpg