ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arch Liners

Clio MK 4
If i was to remove these would i need to respray/laquer anything at all so rust doesnt occur.

I had my arches done not to long a go and my body shop had to respray part of the inside wing or something so rust wouldn't start occuring which cost quite a bit. How can i tell if the arch liners been removed?

Yep need to underseal all the electris etc which would now be open to corrosion tc. and top it up ever 6 month or so depending on use.

Clio MK 4
cost me 200 quid for my back 2 arches to get rolled cause of the respraying job.

on my old corsa it cost me 100 quid for all 4 arches rolled . god i wish it was that cheap

VX220 Turbo
don't quite know wat they've charged you for all you really need to do is blast waxoil or a high build texture paint under there to protect everything probably one tin of paint needed at a cost of about £10

Clio MK 4
i'm not sure but they did something in the arch and they bent the metal outwards which he had to do both inside and outside and so had to respray part of the wing or laquer it or whatever. Doesnt look any different from outside but i can now have 3 people in the back with no scrubing where as before it sounded lkike my car was going to collapse it was so bad.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Whatever you do mate make sure the ones at the front, imparticuarly the one on the front nearside are sealed properly. I have had sooo many problems from water getting where it shouldn't because there was no front arch liner.

Sam