ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arch Liners

Hi,

My arch liners on my 2003 1.2 have come loose, and are now flapping about on bumps. I can see that the screws/bolts or whatever hold them in have fallen out and im gonna need to get them back on. Does anyone know which type of screw/bolt i will need to hold them back again? Its the front middle screw/bolt which have fallen out.

Anyone?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
try halfords, doesnt need to be the exact same as the others, just one that fits! if you wana bodge it just get a self tapping screw in it!

MK1 PH3 RSi
Its not a screw, its a bung. Will need main dealer to supply them. Easy to fit just push into place.

D

Octavia VRS
I got the bottom part of mine replaced the other day. The garage I go to had to get them direct from Renault. £22 for the bottom part of the liner alone I think it was