ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arch liner

BlackGold 182
Well when I took the front bumper off couple weeks ago I noticed that the arch liner was held on by cable ties underneath and it decided to give way yesterday and flew out from under the car lol

I just need to know how much are they from Renault? It's not the actual arch behind the wheel it's just the part that goes from the arch liner to the engine tray part? Lol

Sorry it's hard to explain, with out it you think it's alright to drive? Or will too much fling up into engine bay?

Clio Sport 172
i had some work done on my car and they broke some of the clips and i dint no and same happen to me mate still not got new ones. still driving and is fine.

BG182FF
they are about £40 from Renault when i last checked, stupidly priced so i drive without now. Its so hard to source any second hand too :(

Evo 8 MR
There's nothing to worry about not having one, it'll just look daft if it's not lowered and your fog light will likely mist up.

I've got one going spare however...