ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ARB Links

525 E34, Alfa 156, Clio
Hi,

I've just picked up a bog-standard 1999 Clio RT 1.4. Seems like a nice car so far :approve:

I bought it with a known fault...on full lock there's a grinding noise from the front o/s wheel. I had a look underneath, and spotted that the anti-roll bar was not connected to the lower suspension arm (on either side).

I bought a couple of links today, but I was wondering if anyone had any pics of how they should be fitted. My main query is which way round the bottom rubber should go on - there's a metal washer insert in it, which I'd have thought would be the side that the nut tightens against, but the way they are in the packet is that the nut would be tightening against rubber...which I don't think is right! :S

The part I've got it made by FAI Autoparts, p/n SS012. Going to fit them tomorrow, if the weather improves...

Cheers,

Iain