ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Approaching someone to buy their car?

Yup. I just wished that I had been able to speak to him before I got this Ph1, but ahh well, I will eventually be happy with the car I own ;) . If it turns out to be mechanically s**te, then atleast i've got a good Ph1 already anyways.

One thing i've just remembered (through sexting with Jenic), the first RenaultSport I ever went to view was a Sunflower in Warrington. It must have been love at first sight, as i've always had a thing for them. :eek:

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
Just take the car anyway. That's what you Polish do isn't it? Take things that belong to others?

Clio
It must be.... they glued a green and orange clio together and the cheapest way to get it looking sort of normal was rattle can it with discount yellow from the model shop;)

TM81703.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
That's wicked news mate.

Hope it turns out to be awesome, if it hasn't moved in ages I'd want those belts done asap, perishing would be fairly likely.

Make it look anything like Middo's and it'll be beyond awesome.

Low as heck and gloss black F1's/fresh silver 16" F1's :D

Hope it turns out to be awesome, if it hasn't moved in ages I'd want those belts done asap, perishing would be fairly likely.
That's one of my concerns... The belts. We'll see what its history is like though. Unlikely, but fingers crossed he had them done very recently ;).
My only other worry is reliability. Atm I have one that seems to be very reliable, but am I asking for problems buying a car that never moves?!!

Oh. I would keep this one pretty much standard though. No slammage or black wheels etc. Keeping it mint would be my priority as it'd be too good'a car to ruin.
Well done! But you have to keep the silver ph1, how else can I prove my car is a better one than yours :(
Nahh. Its already cleaner than yours, so i've technically already won :rasp: LOL.

I was considering that tbh, but id rather sell it on, rather than have to bother with two of them ;).
Ill be removing the Cup Spoiler and exhaust system before I sold it on though, as they'd be going on the flower.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'd be 99% belts haven't been done if he said "It'll never move again"...

I imagine in the first few weeks/couple of months you'll have every problem under the sun but it'll then smoothen out.

They're not expensive cars to fix anyway and with low mileage the box/clutch should be great. I'd get some new engine and GB oil in it before I drove it anywhere though!

Cheers for the info Rob. Yup, I am pretty confident that they won't have been done, but you never know, I may be surprised by him lol.
I think he does go out in it every so often, as there has been a couple of times it hasn't been there (both weekends), but yeah, id look at getting the belts done and a good service to cover my back.

Tbf, I expected problems with my current Ph1, being an 11 year old car, but that has surprised me too, as not one problem has occurred yet.

And Revels know. Clean and silver wheels FTW.

Sportlines may be on the cards, but it depends whether it'd go down my drive with that sort of drop.

That's a moo-point anyway, as I have to make sure its a good'un first LOL.