ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

applying Poorboys sealent

Golf R32 & 172 CUP
bought some the above PC'd my car with menzerna polish then Poorboys SSR2.5 and now i want to use this sealent but whats best way?

By PC or hand? how long do i leave it for? is it like the AG EGP?

garaged the car for the ight and will apply this tomorrow!

Pete

Mito Sportiva 135
I've used it by hand and it came up perfectly, its not as sensitive as the polishing stage. Make sure you get some photos up of the bad boy when your done, its a bad boy!:cool:

106 GTi
Poorboys EX or EX-P?

Not used either for a while, the EX I used to apply to the whole car and then remove. The EX-P either to the whole car or a panel at a time.

By hand here, PC for sealants seems to waste alot of product being absorbed into the pad.

Golf R32 & 172 CUP
Hi Rich, Its just the EX mate, it says leave for 30-60 mins so ill aply to the whole car then leave and take off!

Then got the Nattys Blue wax too put on that looks fun! i presume a damp applicator pad is needed!?

Pete

106 GTi
With EX I have always done the whole car that way, watch out if it is damp outside as this will hinder removal.

I don't use a damp applicator with Nattys but you can spritz it first with some QD if you like. Not the easist carnuba on or off, but by no means hard work. Panel at a time for that one IMO.