ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Laptop

Hyundai i40
which ones best?

my dads laptop has just gone bang....its a PC so its expected

so hes after going back to his routes.

hes after a basic laptop or stand alone, which is the best and the cheapest as he doesnt wanna spend loads of money on it

worth getting a 2nd hand one? or reconditioned one?

he only needs it for basics but he got a pc for the 1st time and its nothing but broke so i want to get him the best and one that wont break on him after 14 months

never buy an acer

Fiat Panda 100hp
refurb's from apple are normally very good. I recently got an iMac 27" from the refurb store and it's good as gold.

Hyundai i40
ffs.......i use pc's i have no clue :p

all sorted, gonna update an old iMac we have instead then get a mac mini and ipad after xmas i think

-
refurb's from apple are normally very good. I recently got an iMac 27" from the refurb store and it's good as gold.

How are they refurbed? Does it basically look as good as new? new casing etc? And does it come with all original boxing and accessories?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Apple Refurbished products are excellent.

If they had either of my Macs in the spec I wanted, I'd have bought a refurb too.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Mine actually came in a white box, strange. It's in perfect condition but even it the HDD does go faulty or something I'm not really bothered as Apples after sales support is second to non.

Hyundai i40
thanks chris, will have a look into refurbed one, at the prices on apple.com i might get myself one too seen as my laptop is throwing wobbles at me alllll the time at mo

Audi Q7, Avalanche
log on to your local www.craigslist.org and see what you can find, get a used on still under warranty or apple care and have it put into apple for an assessment and they will replace anything required that is covered under warranty....

-
log on to your local www.craigslist.org and see what you can find, get a used on still under warranty or apple care and have it put into apple for an assessment and they will replace anything required that is covered under warranty....

Ive had a look on there a few times and keep checking. Maybe the right one will come up or ill just get it from apple. Thanks for the advice on the warranty too.

-
i work for Apple... i have a refurb'd 2008 Macbook... its mint... worth every penny... :eek:)

Can you only order them online or can you order it in store? As I know someone who can get me 8% discount (basically the illinois sales tax) through their work.

Glad to hear someone else is a Apple fan boy as its called.
Its true that you do get what you pay for in life, i never realised what all the hype was about until i got my Macbook Pro and since then i aint looked back.
They are so much quicker and better built than other laptops i looked at.
Guess its down to personal choice and budget.