ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple iTunes/iPod/Apple Tv Event - Sept 1st

What's coming..

New iPods fo sho. Touch with a camera.

Hopefully an iTunes subscription but I doubt that. More likely cheaper tv shows. 99c in America.

Apple Tv. iOS4. Apps. Cheap.

www.engadget.jpeg

I want that guitar.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If Apple announces that they'll be using Imbruglia in the ad campaign for Apple TV, and she'll be topless, then I'll be happy.

Anything other than this (very specific) announcement will just be disappointing.

Naked and holding the guitar above. Which she swaps for an air guitar as the end as to give a better view.

AppleTv needs a subscription or it won't replace my free sourcing. 99c a show is good, but when you watch mebbe 20 different things, it gets expensive. If it's really good it can replace my mini. If the $99 is correct, I'll be able to sell my mouse and keyboard and that will fund it! Lol.

BMW F31
iTV hopefully going to be announced :D

no doubt it wont be the same as the purported $99 price over here, guessing more like £150

E87 118d M Sport
I'd be tempted to chop in my nano for one of those, if the price is right. Its only used for the gym so a smaller unit with a screen would be great.

LOL - nice edit Bunny

Interested in the iTouch with camera,

Want much bigger storage than my 8gb nano, Held out on a classic for now, Any idea on the storage GB for iTouch?

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Highly doubtful that iOS4 will make an appearance on the iPad, there have been no developer betas and this is a simple "feature addition", it's a merge of the iPad fork of iOS back into the mainline trunk. They might make a developer beta available, but even that would seem like a strange announcement to making at a "consumer" oriented event.

Highly doubtful that iOS4 will make an appearance on the iPad, there have been no developer betas and this is a simple "feature addition", it's a merge of the iPad fork of iOS back into the mainline trunk. They might make a developer beta available, but even that would seem like a strange announcement to making at a "consumer" oriented event.

I meant an announcement about it, coming Nov 2010 or something, not a big reveal and 'available today' type thing.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Everybody sitting comfortably? Streaming quite nicely at the moment.

(Apple know theatre, the lighting makes me think we're watching MTV unplugged or something!)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Humn. It looks like unplugged. They're playing unplugged type music. A hint? iTunes in the cloud?