ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple iPad cases!!

Honda. Tesla Someday
LMAO @ Danny! Thats EPIC!!!!

Hmmmm might as well order mine.

I had to call Apple though, my damn 2 day old ipad 2 has light bleeding :(

Gutted, took over 2 weeks to find it in stock and actually buy it! They want to replace it with a refurb and I said no f*cking way as its almost £500 and a day old! So they said it will have to be a refund on to a giftcard! FFS!

All that time wasted running around like mad trying to find one in stock :(

Cupra
Mine also has bleeding. I thought they all did TBH. I only notice it on black backgrounds... which I rarely have so can't be arsed to change it. Maybe in a month or two when they are in stock and don't have bleeding.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I thought that too, till I went in store today and looked at all the display models! NONE of them had bleeding! BUT, if you google it, it seems that almost everyone has bleeding!

Eurgh!

Cupra
An update on the Switcheasy Canvas, just in case anybody else thinks of getting one from here. Don't!! I am on my second one as the plastic mold around the iPad keeps on desintergrating. Its not from abuse or being dropped, it is just s**t quality.

The good news is that it is a known issue and the shops will refund or swap, but it's an arseache. Pity as it is still the nicest case I have seen so far, even if it does weigh a ton. Third try will be something else. :(

I'm looking for one that won't scratch the iPad.

I've got the official Apple one now on my 1st gen but need one for the iPad 2 that I've got coming. Why can't apple make one like they did for the 1st gen ffs.

@ Andy, that case did look good but the plastic part inside it put me off :-/

Cupra
Give it a month..... take a look at the corners, there may well be little white lines showing already.

Did you order black in the end? Both mine have been charcoal. Could be that just the charcoal ones are s**t.

Ibiza FR
I'm looking for one that won't scratch the iPad.

I've got the official Apple one now on my 1st gen but need one for the iPad 2 that I've got coming. Why can't apple make one like they did for the 1st gen ffs.

@ Andy, that case did look good but the plastic part inside it put me off :-/

I'm pretty sure a company have made a version of the 1st Gen case for the iPad 2, Check on eBay?

vauxhall corsa vxr
Just got my iPad 2 but gone for a rubber case that goes on the back and an angry birds zip case