ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple Homepage Announcement

Why buy a car when you can just steal one? Why buy a mobile when you can just mug someone?

Its not taking something its copying it. If your mate has a top of the range sports car <insert favourate here> and offered you the exact same car (which for argument sakes is instantly copied from his car) for free you wouldn't take it?

I really hope they can just let it be something really good. Having nobody I know on stage just leads to misery.

The Beatles don't bother me. What goes on is just going to be a disappointment in the end.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Steve Jobs is going to go onto stage and transform into a woman, then go back in time, and show everyone the 27" iMac.

That's a day I'll never forget.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I can't see it being the beetles tbh. As the main market from the itunes music store is probably main stream s**t, and those customers have no interest in the beetles. So a day your'll never forget it pretty bold for that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
If it is, i think i'll need Help!

Ive had a hard days night, went for a walk down a long and winding road.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Steve on video saying 'I want to tell you to come and get it' and obviously everyone will dig it.

It won't be long until it's available, probably today. Some people saying they saw them online yesterday.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
they need to get ac/dc on itunes tbqfh.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
You'll never forget the day the Beatles were added to iTunes. JFK shot, Twin Towers and now the Beatles on iTunes.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^ Bingo. He used them on many a Keynote. Kept hinting at them coming... it's kind of a running joke.

Meh. How about they have an option to buy the songs they only let you listen to, c***s. Does my head in when I'm looking for a specific version of a song, and all you can do is listen to it.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just checking out iTunes, can get the complete set of The Beatles tunes for £125.

Bit disappointed really, but it is funny watching some of the Apple "nerds" over on Mac Rumours kick off ...!

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Beatles are good, but i dont see how its that big? i could listen to them before, and i can listen to them now. great.

CBR1K, F21 125D
10130d1289922114-discussion-wagner.jpg

Thank goodness.

Bus w**ker
If you'd used the correct fond and could cut things out properly, that would have been a million times better.
At least you're fond of it though.

Not a fan of the Beatles, but I can see why Apple have pulled this stunt. It's a big thing for iTunes and the publicity stunt has obviously worked, I'll be interested to see the first week sales TBH.

Clio 182 cup'd
Surely people who are in to the beatles will already own all the beatles music they could ever want?! and so wont be paying Apple for an itunes version.

182, Q7, Focus, XFR
Can we not get back on to the illegal downloads bit, I was enjoying that fight (for the record, I'm up for legit downloads, but tend to use amazon who undercut itunes.. Unless it's an unreleased single!)

Never above 25mpg
Surely people who are in to the beatles will already own all the beatles music they could ever want?! and so wont be paying Apple for an itunes version.

This tbh. Fair enough if it's been an objective from Day 1 for Apple but it's nothing significant in terms of "readily available" music sales.