ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

App store icon deleted from iphone

Two 0 Shitx
Dad has just asked me if i can find the app store on his phone and i can't it's just dissapeared, checked every page and folder, i've gone into the search funtion and searched for it aswell with no luck, any ideas?

If you go to Settings > General > Reset and select 'Reset Home Screen Layout' you should get it back(it did for me when i lost itunes icon.. however i could still find it when i searched). It may remove all your folders and mess all the icons back up but nothing a 2minute job can sort out to put them back.

Two 0 Shitx
Well it didn't come back... He just got a new one aswell and i synced that with his old one and now that doesn't have one either....

Must be something corrupt in the backup file that's caused it to do the same on the other phone. I probably think the only way to sort it out would be to not restore from a backup. Not ideal though!

BG 182FF
Go to general> restrictions

Maybe it's been turned off, this is the only way to remove it, unless jail broken. You will need to know the pass code, maybe someone added a passcode and turned it off as a prank