ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apologies in advance to anybody from Liverpool

But you have some absolute f**king scum living in your city, absolute f**king scouse crack head sponging drains on the economy who all deserve to have there dicks cut off and fed to them.

this is the second f**king time i have come back to my car whilst i go to uni that some thieving prick has took a screwdriver to my f**king lock and door and made a mess. the worst part about it is i caught the first one that did it to my old RT and he got away with nothing, this time i diddnt catch the guy but he got away with LESS THAN A f**king POUND IN COPPERS out of my centre compartment! the f**king nodder even left my CD's!

ALL THAT DAMAGE FOR LESS THAN A POUND!

I wish i had caught this one, i would have made more damage to my door with his head and made sure he woulddnt be able to get away like the last one did (albiet empty handed)

also, i only had my car back from the bodyshop for less than a month after getting my arches done, now its gonna have to go back and get this fixed.

rant over.

RT
P1630_22-10-09.jpg

Valver
P1631_22-10-09.jpg

ps, now my central locking doesnt work. great. any ideas why this would have happened?

MCS R56
That's gash but don't leave anything in view as it obviously attracts scouse thieves, even if it is less than a pound. Not sure about the central locking.

Black 197
Bad news mate !

Is it bad that i roffled slighly @ cutting off co*ks and being fed it ??

Rant of the day so far imo

Theres an App for that

LOL made me giggle.

cheers everyone.

C+P from C16V, i replied on there about my central locking not woking:

sorted it.

before they put the screwdriver though the door its-self they put it into the barrel and twisted it right round, this sort of wedged the central locking solonoid into the unlock position and for some reason this was sort of jamming up the whole central locking lol. not 100% what it was doing but when i removed the barrel and the metal pole that goes to the solonoid, it all freed up and now it works again.

got some pliers on the door too and got the barrel fitting tightly, pulled out the hammered in bits too so it looks alot better now and the barrel isnt joined to the central locking mechanism so it cant be opened that way anymore.

heres the 'after' pics.

P1805_22-10-09.jpg

i was thinking, untill i can afford to get it sorted, im gonna get one of them OAP style protective stickers that go round the car locks to stop the keys scratching the door and spray it tungsten. will look better than it does at the moment! lol

Ozz, my old electronics lecturer did something similar hahaha, he made the shell live :twisted:

cheers for the replys everyone, i have calmed down abit now :D

Nick.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Its hard luck mate, but rest assured every city in the world has scumbags that do it because thats what they do!

Sorry to hear!

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Terrible to see damage done on any car :(

In a way you just have to feel sorry for the losers that did it as they have nothing else in their life apart from drugs.

I had two badges nicked off my car once. But I still had the car and they had what? Two badges they can sell on Ebay or put them on their wall? I'd still rather be in my position and laughed it off.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Real s**tter that mate, I'm not sure what you mean about the old people thing, but you could get two of these made up in vinyl... (one for either side so it matches)

attachment.jpg

I think i know someone who could make them up very easily so if you measured it I could get it done for the cost of a stamp....

Would hide the marks and not look TOO bad.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 131
  320d
Exactly why I'm leaving my 172 at home when I go and live at Uni there next year.

Saying that where I live the other day I felt the need to take the Bargin Booze bag off the Pepsi on my pasanger seat when I went into the Chinese for a takeaway because I thought if the junkies from the YMCA down the road see that bag, they'll think its Cider and smash my fcuking window.

Hope you get it sorted though mate, its a shitter.

Clio 172 Cup
This kept happening with my 106GTI in Sheffield. Ended up taking out the locks and just using the central locking button. Never had anymore trouble and only cost 70 quid. Maybe worth a look.